Before filing a complaint
The Síndic de Greuges has a Citizen’s Advice Office to attend everyone that would like to file a complaint against the administration or make a query.
If you want to contact us, you can do it by the following ways:
- In our office: C/ Pascual Blasco, number 1, in Alicante. The office hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- On the web: I want to make a query
- By telephone, in our free telephone number: 900 21 09 70
- By post to the following address: Síndic de Greuges de la Comunitat Valenciana - C/ Pascual Blasco, número 1 - 03001 (Alicante)
- By fax to the following number: 965 937 554
Please bear in mind that:
- The complaint must be filed by the interested party.
- The complaint must be filed before a year has passed from the date you were aware of the facts.
- The Síndic cannot intervene in conflicts between individuals or any matter not having to do with any public administration of the Region of Valencia.
- The Síndic cannot intervene if a court decision to the matter is still pending or the matter has already been settled.
- The act of filing a complaint in the Síndic does not interrupt the periods to bring an action before a Court or the administration.