What are “pleadings” and how can I make them?

Once we have received the report from the administration, after our request, we send it to the citizen for his knowledge. We call “pleadings” to the statement made by the citizen after receiving the administration report in order to be incorporated in his/her case. So he/she will have the chance to show us his/her agreement or disagreement with that reported by the administration.