I have to lodge an administrative remedy. Can the Síndic make it for me?

No. We are not allowed to give judicial advice to citizens, and therefore, we are not allowed to appeal traffic fines or any other administrative resolution. However, you can file a complaint in our office when the Administration does not decide specifically, in due time and form, the remedies you have lodged.